CASTELLON COSTA AZAHAR
Playa Norte – Peñíscola (Castellón)
This cosmopolitan and modern beach, with the historical citadel and the castle of Papa Luna Benedicto XIII in the background, is one of the most touristic beaches in Castellón and also the closest one to the old town. This pecualiarity allows the visitors to be introduced in the historical past of the city. Peñiscola offers a wide range of accommodation, such as houses, apartments and hotels, where you can relax after enjoying a sunny day on the beach. Peñiscola offers you everything you need.
- A cosmopolitan beach overlooking the Castle of Pope Benedict XIII Luna
- In the afternoon the promenade becomes the meeting point of the city
- Escape to the historical past walking through the old town of Peñiscola
Playa de Voramar – Benicàssim (Castellón)
Voramar beach is characterized by the peace and calm of the area where it is located. From the long promenade you can admire the splendid villas of the early twentieth century. This beach in Castellón – Costa Azahar has the best sea-conditions to practice water sports. Lovers of kite-surf, windsurf and catamaran will find Voramar the best beach to spend their day.
- A promenade with spectacular views of the twentieth century villas
- A fine sand, soft and delicate, meandering along the sea playing with her blue and sparkling waters
- Benicàssim offers all the amenities to enjoy a nice summer day
Playa de Gurugú – Castellón de la Plana (Castellón)
The quality of its waters, the excellent facilities and its proximity to the city of Castellón de la Plana makes it the perfect place for visitors. There are many restaurants and outdoor clubs. Every night they become the meeting point for all those who want to enjoy a fantastic nightlife. The contrast between the sea and the mountains, that can be appreciated in the surrounding area, makes the Gurugú a privileged place in the Mediterranean.
- A promenade with spectacular views of the twentieth century villas
- Enjoy the summer nights on the breathtaking waterfront terraces
- Castellón de la Plana is an ideal place to enjoy Mediterranean cuisine
Playa de Racó de Mar – Canet dEn Berenguer (Valencia)
Quiet beach with a great environment, plenty of dunes and indigenous vegetation. It also offers the possibility to enjoy water sports in the marina nearby. The beach is guarded by a beautiful old lighthouse buitl in 1904. Its fine gold sand and its calm and clear waters make it the ideal place to relax.
During the nights of spring and summer you can enjoy the nightlife of the area while having a drink by the sea or dancing in the most fashionable nightclubs.
- Privileged, the quality of its beach, its natural landscape rich in contrasts
- A perfect place to unwind from the bustle of big cities…
- Enjoy the nightlife at your summer nights
Playa El Saler – Valencia (Valencia)
Located in the Albufera Natural Park, one of the most important wetlands in Europe for its bird population and valuable dune ridges. El Saler is a small settlement from the city of Valencia, a wonderful environment east bordering the Mediterranean Sea, west La Albufera, north the new runway of the Turia River and south El Palmar. In El Saler beach there is a long area of pine forest perfect for walks, rides and having picnics. In its fantastic waters you can swim and the wind conditions enables the practice of water sports like windsurfing.
- Enjoy a romantic stroll through the natural park of Albufera
- Do not miss the spectacular sunset views of the Valencian rice fields
- All conditions for the practice of nautical activities…
Playa Nord – Gandia (Valencia)
The beach is located in a quiet residential area, where some of the best hotels and apartments in Gandia are. There is also a wide range of campsites that offer more than 95,000 spaces to enjoy a memorable vacation.
The playa Nord has several demarcated,specifical areas for the practice of different activities. There is a space just for kite flying, another one where you can rent pedal boats and alsoa place to play volleyball on the beach. If you are looking for some fun, Gandia has many leisure establishments and nightclubs that will not fail your expectations.
- Nord on the beach you can enjoy your favorite beach sport
- If you are looking for fun do not hesitate Gandia is your vacation spot
- A wide selection of hotels, apartments and camp sites available to all
Cala de La Granadella – Xàbia (Alicante)
It is a beautiful and unspoiled sandy cove with fantastic crystal clear waters. It is surrounded by cliffs and its Mediterranean forest landscape will be remembered as one of the greatest in our region. This rustic cove is ideal for scuba diving or snorkle. For hiking lovers, there are several hiking trails going to the castle Granadella and beginning from the same cove.
- A delightful pebbled beach and clear funds stone and sand
- A natural place where you can enjoy the sun and the beauty of its landscape
- Ideal for scuba diving and discover the variety of marine species that inhabit its waters
Playa del Portet – Moraira-Teulada (Alicante)
Little Creek, wrapped by natural shelters with a lively atmosphere and crystal clear waters perfect for swimming. This beautiful cove of sand and rocks, small and shell-shaped, is a magnificent setting for a relaxing swim. From this beach it s possible to start a nice hiking trail, that takes you to the watchtower of the Cap d’Or, or the town of Moraira, a former enclave of fishermen.
- Small shell shaped cove ideal for relaxing holidays
- Beach of fine golden sand and moderate waves
- Moraira is a small village, former fishermen’s enclave
Playa de San Juan – Alicante (Alicante)
This is an open beach with two miles of high quality sand , accessible, semi-urban and with all facilities. Its promenade with restaurants and bars are the delight of visitors, who can simultaneously enjoy the excellent mediterranean cuisine and the spectacular views. On the promenade, when evening comes, you can enjoy a nice sea breeze and get lost charming people.
- In the urban area of the beach of San Juan you can find many restaurants, bars, pubs, discos
- Windy and moderate waves perfect for sailing sports
- Where the evening you can enjoy a pleasant breeze in his seaside promenade
Playa de Levante – Benidorm (Alicante)
The most emblematic and well known beach of Benidorm, located in a bay in fron of the island of Benidorm. It has a high quality sand and water. Its cosmopolitan atmosphere and its wide range of accommodation, restaurants and entertainment venues, make it one of the best places to enjoy the summer in Europe . This sandy beach is ideal to go with the family. There are swings, trampolines, pools, water slides and a playground for the adventurous. The Levante beach offers great fun, relax and a fantastic environment.
- One of the best beaches in Europe for the quality of sand, water and services
- The Levante beach is perfect for enjoying a family trip
- The international tourist town environment for all tastes and audiences
Information and photos provided by www.comunitatvalenciana.com