Some insider tips to see the best of Bruges from Ruben. He lives in Bruges!
- Walk Bruges by Night: This is very romantic, especially during the Christmas time!
- Chocolate: Depla Pol : He makes similar chocolate as the Chocolate Line for a lower price. On top of that, it’s a friendly guy. Address: Chocolatier Pol Depla, Mariastraat 20, Brugge
This is a selection of the best museums in my opinion. For more information on all museums.
- Festivals: Cactus Festival
- Hotel: Have a romantic night on a boat: Hotel De Barge
- Visit the Irish Pub Boru (Burg 8, Brugge)
- Restaurant African: Bistro The Baobab. Very recommended/known for it’s special honest food.For a special restaurant experience try Ryad. (Moroccan & Indian cuisine) Belgian – French: De Karmeliet. This is a top restaurant with 3 Michelin stars.
- Make a boat trip from Bruges to Damme with the Lamme Goedzak
- See Bruges Market live: webcam
This is just a selection of all the flavors Bruges has to offer.
Thanks Ruben for sharing these great insider tips!
For more information on a visit to Bruges, check out Bruges tourist information.