We all know what a hassle it is when we start packing our carry-on for our next trip and you have to keep to the 3-1-1 limit for liquids! So, when Pond’s contacted me to review their Towelettes, I wasn’t going to say no.
When I got my package, I was eager to try them. This could mean, no more packing liquids for on the road to clean my face and remove make-up. At home I usually use my cleanser and tonic. But if you’re traveling, it’s not that convenient to take those bottles with you.
For example on a short trip like a city trip, I like to just travel with my carry-on but then there is the limit on liquids. Or even for a longer trip, I like to have some toiletries with me, in case your luggage gets delayed or lost (been there, know about that 😉 Another bonus, they won’t spill and make a mess. So, these wet towelettes are the perfect solution!
It’s not that I’ve never tried other towelettes in the past, but they just didn’t convince me with their product. Pond’s did! Why? I’ll tell you!
What’s important when you use wet towelettes? For me I judged on a few factors:
- the size of the package: good size for in your carry-on or purse.
- conveniently packaged: The towelettes keep moist, even after being open for a while.
- the size, the moistness and the fragrance of the towelette: The towelettes are bigger than I’m used to, they were very moist, but not sticky and I liked the scent.
- hypoallergenic: it’s suitable for sensitive skin (even safe for contact lens wearers)
- And most important, does it clean and remove everything! >>> Yes it does 🙂
Conclusion: I will use these towelettes on my next trips!
Some more information on the Pond’s product, there are three varieties: Original Clean (the one I used), Micro-Dermabrasion, Age-Defying. You can buy the Original Clean Towelettes 30-pack for 5.00 $ in your local drugstore and/or most supermarkets.
I was given free Pond’s Towelettes for my review. However my review is honest and is my personal opinion. There was a giveaway, sponsored by Pond’s. The winner was announced in my newsletter. I have published your travel tips entered for the contest on my website.
You might also like to read: ‘Travel Tips’ where you can find checklists, practical tips and much more for your travels!